Missions has been a part of our DNA from the very beginning!
- 1964 our first full time missionary was sent.
- 1966 we hosted our first missions conference.
- Presently we support over 40 missionaries near and far. They include church planters, college campus ministries, international ministry, and training / discipling / mobilizing.
Who are our missionaries?
- First of all we call our missionaries, "Global Partners". We consider our support of them a partnership, and we take it seriously! We pray for them continually and strive to keep in touch with them so that we can remain involved in their work. Their stories are amazing!
- Grace Church Global Partners are young adults just heading out on the mission field. They are couples and families chosing to live in other countries to form relationships so they can share the gospel. They are individuals entrenched on college campuses. They are seasoned workers of God who have spent their whole lives in service to Him to share the love of Jesus and further His Kingdom. And they are people who live and work in their neighborhoods and churches to share the salvation of Jesus Christ in their own countries.
How do we support our missionaries?
- No money is used from the operating budget of Grace Church to support our Global Partners.
- The financial support for all our Global Partners comes directly from the generous family of Grace Church. Pledges are made in the fall of each year to help the GO Team oversee the yearly budget and make decisions on support.
Are there other ways Grace Church fulfills the command of Matthew 28:19?
YES! The GO Team supports
- Short term missions trips (Adult & Youth)
- Annual Missions Garage Sale (an outreach to the local community the benefits our Global Partners in a big way)
- Conferences & learning opportunities