Prayer & Fasting 2018
Daily, from 02/04/2018 to 02/25/2018, 12:00 AM
John 17 will be the focus of this year's focus on prayer & fasting.
February 4th begins a special time of seeking God in a very intentional way. Our daily devotion book will help guide you through this time of "Deepening Your Relationship with God".
* Weekly sermons will focus on this theme
* We will suggest additional resources you can access through Right Now Media
* A separate Children's Devotion Guide will be available on the Front Porch
* The Gap will be open for use every Tuesday from 11am - 1pm for your use
* We will celebrate what God did in our lives during this time on Sunday, February 25 during the service and at the Chili Bowl.
Day 4: God Has Given us His Spoken Word
Day 5: God Has Given us His Written Word
Day 6: God Has Given us His Incarnate Word
Day 7: God Has Given us Words we are to Keep
Day 8: God Has Given us True Words
Day 9: God Has Given us Words we are to Believe
Day 16: God Sent Jesus Christ into the World
Day 17: God Sends us into the World
Day 18: Jesus Consecrated Himself for our Sake
Day 19: God Sanctifies us According to the Truth
Day 20: God Gives us His Glory
Day 21: God Wants us to See His Glory