Get Connected to Your Grace Family!
Grace Church is excited to introduce a new feature of our website called InFellowship. InFellowship* is a secure, easy-to-use online tool that allows you to access and update your own contact information, search the church directory, connect with your groups, and contribute online.
How to create an account for yourself
- Click here to access the InFellowship Page.
- If you have signed in previously, use the same email address and password. If you are creating an account for the first time, click the 'Don't have an account? Sign up!' button on the bottom right of the page.
- Fill out the information and click 'create an account'.
After You've Logged in...
- Your Profile:Update your personal information and load a picture of yourself so that others can get to know you!
- Privacy Settings: Change your privacy settings by sliding the green bars. What people can see will be displayed in the boxes below. Remember to 'save privacy settings' at the bottom of the page once you're finished.
- Church Directory: If you are an attender of Grace Church, please opt into our church directory.
- Your Groups: View the groups that you belong to and view details about where each group meets and who else is part of it. Send an email to everyone in your group by clicking the 'email the group' button near the top left of the page (once in the group).
- Find A Group: Use this feature to find other community groups or ministry teams that you'd like information about. Contact the group leaders about joining their groups by filling out the short form on the top right hand side of the group pages.
- Your Giving: View your giving history or give/ schedule automatic giving by using the tabs at the top of the page.
Your info is never shared with others outside of Grace Church. If you opt into the church directory, others at Grace who opt in will be able to see your basic family information (what is published in most church directories).
*InFellowship is part of the Fellowship One system. Your information is held securely by the Fellowship One system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions. You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be cancelled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us at (309) 452-5076.